-
March 7th, 2006, 08:22 PM
#11
Inactive Member
Re: The Hills Have Eyes
I think that The Hills Have Eyes sounds like a great movie and I might actually go see it, but I believe I've come up with an even better idea.
The movie would be called "The Hills Have Faces", and it would be out in Ireland or somewhere and these tourists would go on a scenery tour, only to be attacked by huge, floating faces of old gobblers.
The climax would be when one of the tourists realizes that these old men are actually harmless, and so they can all live in harmony.
Jesus.. someone needs to get me to Hollywood. I'd make billions.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks